Terms & Conditions
- Business Day
- a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) when banks in London are open for business.
- the contract between The Ballistol Store and the Customer for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Conditions.
- the person or firm who purchases the Goods from The Ballistol Store.
- Force Majeure Event
- has the meaning given in clause 11.
- the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order.
- the Customer's order for the Goods submitted by the Customer online via the Website.
2. The Contract
- 2.1. The Order you place via the Website constitutes an offer to purchase the Goods in accordance with these Conditions.
- 2.2. The Order shall only be deemed accepted by The Ballistol Store when you have paid for the goods, monies are received by The Ballistol Store and the goods have been dispatched. Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by The Ballistol Store of your order.
- 2.3. All Orders placed via the Website are subject to stock availability and to the validation checks described in section 10 below. In the unlikely event that you are able to place an Order for an item that is not available from stock, The Ballistol Store will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to wait until the items are available or to cancel your Order. In these circumstances, upon cancellation, you will be refunded in full.
- 2.4. The Ballistol Store only accepts Orders originating from and for delivery to UK addresses.
- 2.5. The only language in which the Contract can be concluded is English.
- 2.6. The Ballistol Store will retain details of your Order in our database and these details can be made available to you on request. Please contact our Customer Service team.
3. Product Information.
- 3.1. Product descriptions have been produced by The Ballistol Store to help you in your purchasing decisions and to give guidance. These articles are provided for general information, but if you are in any doubt, you should seek help from an appropriate professional. The Ballistol Store accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of the information contained on our website.
- 3.2. In the event that there are any errors regarding price or description, we reserve the right to correct that price or description and notify you accordingly. In these circumstances, it will be deemed that a contract has not been entered into and you will not be bound to continue with your purchase. You will be given the option to proceed with this revised Order at the correct price or description, or to cancel the Order. Upon cancellation, your credit or debit card will be refunded in full. The repayment of such monies paid to us will be the extent of our liability to you in the event of these errors.
4. Price Information
- 4.1. The price of the Goods is the price set out on the Website. All prices are shown in Pounds Sterling.
- 4.2. The price of the Goods is exclusive of the costs and charges of packaging, and transport of the Goods, which shall be added at checkout.
- 4.3. The price of the Goods is inclusive of all appropriate taxes
5. Payment Information
- 5.1. The Ballistol Store accepts payment by most major credit or debit cards registered at UK addresses, or by PayPal registered to UK addresses.
- 5.2. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
6. Delivery of Goods
- 6.1. The Ballistol Store can only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to non-UK destinations, including the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPO addresses at this time. Please contact us if you require further details.
- 6.2. For deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional surcharge imposed by our couriers and a slightly longer delivery lead-time.
- 6.3. The delivery charge for each item is listed on the product detail page. When you add products to your shopping basket the appropriate charge will be added automatically. All delivery charges will be shown clearly throughout the checkout process.
- 6.4. The Ballistol Store shall deliver the Goods to the location set out in the Order
- 6.5. Delivery of the Goods shall be completed on the Good's arrival at the Delivery Location.
- 6.6. The Ballistol Store shall have no liability for any delay in delivery of the Goods, or failure to deliver the Goods, where the delay or failure is caused either by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer's failure to provide The Ballistol Store with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
7. Refunds and Returns
- 7.1 Cancellation Policy: In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations orders can be returned seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which goods are received & they must be returned, unopened & in their original wrappings. Postage costs for returned goods will be paid by the purchaser.
On cancellation of received unwanted goods, the customer is under a duty to return the goods to the company within a period of 7 working days from notification of cancellation.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return of unwanted goods and in the meantime must take reasonable care of the goods.
Goods returned as unwanted must be returned unused and in the original packaging in order to receive a refund. A refund will be given on receipt of the returned goods.
- 7.2 Cancellation of orders before dispatch: Orders of regular stock items can be cancelled at any time before dispatch of the order and a full refund will be given. Cancellation of an order should be given by phone or email as early as possible, stating the order number for swift resolution.
8. Complaints and Queries
- 8.1.If you are not happy with any aspect of our online service, discover a fault with our website, or if you have any queries or comments relating to an order placed online, please contact us and we will do everything we can to help you.
- 8.2. Your access to The Ballistol Store may occasionally be restricted to allow for the introduction of new products or features, site development, maintenance or repairs. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
9. Safe Shopping Guarantee
- 10.1. The Ballistol Store shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
- 10.2. The Ballistol Store total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the monies paid by the Customer to The Ballistol Store.
- 10.3 The majority of card issuers cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit card or debit card, but some may limit your liability to £50. If you believe your credit or debit card has been subject to unauthorised use you should contact your card issuer without delay.
11. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under the Contract where such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event means any event beyond a party's reasonable control, which by its nature could not have been foreseen, or, if it could have been foreseen, was unavoidable, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving its own workforce or a third party's), failure of energy sources or transport network, acts of God, war, riot, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, epidemics or similar events, natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
The Ballistol Store reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Any changes will take effect when posted on this Website. By using this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. Governing law and jurisdiction
The Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.